System design and development tools
System Design and Development Tools Working Group
Gérard Poirier, WP President - DASSAULT AVIATION, firstname.lastname@example.org
• Simulation for multidisciplinary optimization while mitigating development risks and managing uncertainties.
• Embedded systems engineering satisfying customer needs at lower cost, while addressing the challenges of communicating embedded systems (more heterogeneous, interconnected, and distributed).
• Data analytics to face up to challenges linked to “Big Data”, and including processing, extractions, analysis and decision support.
These tools, methods and building blocks address the needs of several industrial markets such as aerospace, automotive and transport, energy, telecom, digital trust and security as well as smart energy management and health. More than 234 partners are gathered working on an “Open Innovation” way. Among these partners, the WG counts 123 SMEs.”
A MAJOR CHALLENGE: INDUSTRIAL PRODUCTIVITY
THE SYSTEMS DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT TOOLS WORKING GROUP WITHIN SYSTEMATIC
- In the area of simulation, and physical systems modelling: Calculation up to PetaFlops and PetaBytes wide (HPC); Simulation of production process and factories optimization; Complex system design exploration and optimization; Advanced Manufacturing.
- In the area of communicating embedded systems, and information systems modelling: Engineering of complex, software dependent systems; Design of critical software systems and critical embedded systems; Test, verification, validation and certification tools; Complex system design exploration and optimization.
- In the area of data analytics: Data fusion, Knowledge management, and Decision support systems; Information processing and analysis in large or complex systems.
• Development of software tools for the platform ecodesign of the Clean Sky JT.
• Contribution to European research agendas (leveraging on Artemis, ITEA, Eicose, towards the Horizon 2020 and ITEA3 programmes) and support to members for the participation in large research projects.
- R&D financed Projects: 140
- Partners: 234 including:
• 9 Enterprises of Intermediate Size
• 56 Large Companies
• 46 Research institutes and universities
- Total investment: 798M€
STEERING COMMITEE MEMBERS
- The cluster
- Systematic Tv
- Clip du projet IOLS
- Clip du projet URC
- Digital City
- Factory of the Future
- SME Mission in Shanghai on ICT and sustainable city
- Systematic and other « Pôles de Compétitivité » partners of the EIT ICT Labs
- Third International Conference on Multidisciplinary Design Optimization and Applications