BD4NRG Open Call
With this Open Call, BD4NRG is looking for applicants that will introduce new services by adopting the BD4NRG infrastructure and framework which is consisting of :
– Several distributed intelligent collaborative federated nodes, the BD4NRG Data Hubs,
– A graphically enriched Open Modular Big Data Analytics Energy Toolbox,
– A scalable big-data energy analytics environment.
Applicants are asked to submit proposals under one of the following 4 topics with the initiative to promote the development of new tools, services and activities.
The topics that the proposals shall address are:
– Efficiency and reliability of electricity networks operation improvement
– Optimisation of grid and distributed assets
– Sustainable energy investments
– Cross-Cutting Applications
Data ingestion & management
Data access & User interaction
Security & Trust
Data governance & valorisation
The selected applicants will have the opportunity to:
– Fund their innovative ideas and the execution of their projects.
– Receive technical mentoring services provided by the core partners.
– Be part of BD4NRG wider network and connect with key EU stakeholders of the Electric
Power and Energy Systems (EPES).
– Receive max. 60.000EUR funding
Financial support will be provided to SMEs and Start-ups legally established in an EU Member State or in an Associated Country (as stated in Article 7 of the Horizon2020 Regulation). Only single entities are eligible. The legal entity is required to possess a validated Participant Identification Code (this code is provided for interested parties to participate in EU funding programmes and procurements).