I-NERGY 2nd Open Call
Objectives of the Open Call are :
– Developing new services on top of existing technologies (Minimum Viable Products).
– Services for an energy-related domain that are being developed and tested within a pilot setting in order to get to a fully functional stage with produced assets being published on the AIoD platform.
Developments can be based on own, as well as already existing I-NERGY and other third-party
resources available on the AIoD platform.
AI applications in energy
Data governance and data valorisation for energy services
Analytical applications in energy
Monitoring, energy usage optimization
Each selected beneficiary consortium will be invited to join the 9-month Technology Transfer
Programme II (TTP2) and receive a maximum of 100.000€ for the execution of the experiment.
Selected projects will receive up to 100K EUR in two stages :
– Up to 20K EUR in stage 1, for the individual mentoring plan and proof of concept,
– up to 80K EURin stage 2 for the prototype development and MVP.
The preferable initial TRL (Technology Readiness Level) should be TRL6.
The outcome of the Programme will be a system prototype demonstrated in relevant or operational environment (TRL 7-8).
Who can apply ?
● 1 technology service provider/developer with SME status, including startups.
● 1 infrastructure provider/data owner willing to implement an energetic solution.
I-NERGY also provides applicants with their own matchmaking platform : https://i-nergy-2-oc.fundingbox.com/pages/MatchMaking
Consortia composed of at least two organisations that are established in The Member States of the European Union and its Overseas Countries and Territories (OCT) or Associated Countries to H2020 or the United Kingdom and Northern Ireland are eligible.