NGI Search 2nd Open Call
The Scope of this Open Call is to fund and support projects that will develop technologies and solutions centred on internet and web related activities as well as privacy and trust for users who are searching and discovering information and resources on the internet/web.
1. Power cognitive search by reinforcement learning
2. Machine-based data
3. AI-based taxonomies
4. Network analysis
5. AI-based search tools and content generators
6. Ethics in search and discovery
7. Enabling new ways of discovering and accessing information
Selected projects will benefit in a number of ways :
● Joining the NGI SEARCH Support Programme with a duration of up to 12 months;
● Receiving funding of up to €50,000 if the applicant is a natural person applying on their behalf or up to €150,000 if the applicant is applying as an organisation;
● Option to receive Technical, Business and Innovation mentoring provided by the NGI Search project partners (see services in the Guide for Applicants : https://fundingbox-spaces.s3-eu-central-1.amazonaws.com/uploads/ZqQ7naSovHFapFxuc/jsgheH4hwR/NGI-SEARCH_GuideforApplicants_2ndOpenCall.pdf)
Open Call applicants can be entrepreneurs, tech-geeks, developers, socially engaged people, SMEs/startups, research organisations, academic research groups, non-profit organisations etc.
Applicant types are divided into two main groups: natural persons or organisations. Both have to be residents of or registered in an EU Member State or in Horizon Europe Associated Countries.
The project also accepts consortia of natural persons, consortia of organisations or consortia of natural persons and organisations. If the applicant decides to participate in a consortium, note that there is a limit of 3 members per consortium.