ONTOCHAIN 3rd Open Call
The third ONTOCHAIN Call will distribute a total amount of €1.673.000 to complete the missing blocks of the ONTOCHAIN infrastructure and to exploit the ONTOCHAIN infrastructure for real life use cases, according to the following topics.
The call will fund up to 14 projects.
Edge and Fog Computing
Standardisation and similar
Open Source (Topic B12)
What’s in it for you?
• Grants up to €119.500
• Free access to top infrastructure (iExec and MyIntelliPatent)
• Mentoring and connections
• 10-month supporting programme
Who can apply?
Internet technologists, researchers, developers and innovators.
Applicants can apply as individuals or linked to a legal entity.
Hence, the participation is possible in several ways:
– Team of natural person(s): Team of individuals, all established in any eligible country.
– Legal entity(ies): One or more entities (consortium) established in an eligible country. Universities, research centres, NGOs, foundations, micro, small and medium-sized enterprises, large enterprises working on Internet or/and other related technologies are eligible.
Only Applicants legally established/resident in any of the following countries (hereafter collectively identified as the “Eligible Countries”) are eligible:
The Member States (MS) of the European Union (EU); Overseas Countries and Territories (OCT) linked to the Member States; H2020 associated countries; the UK Applicants (under the conditions set by the EC for H2020 participation).