The ICT Cluster/SME mission will be organised on the fringe of the Spring’s "Japan IT Week" trade fair in Tokyo. During the fair (3 days) you will attend B2B meetings and meet with Japanese visitors. In order to maximize your partnering opportunities, you will be able to exhibit in the EU-Japan Centre booth.
Why should you take part ?
– Exhibit at the Japan IT Week trade fair at Tokyo Big Sight
– Gain knowledge about the ICT market structure, sector analysis, business policy
– Identify relevant key contacts (decision makers, R&D centres, business partners)
– Establish relationships with potential partners (trade and technology)
– Benefit from face-to-face meetings leading to possible business opportunities
Additionally, a partnering event will be organized one day before the fair.
A month before the mission, an online pre-departure briefing will help you prepare for the mission to ensure you get the most out of it.
Professional interpreters will be on hand during the trade fair to help you communicate with potential Japanese business partners. Based on materials you provide, the EU-Japan Centre will arrange Japanese-language posters to promote your product at the EU Delegation booth at the trade fair.