EHPOC has enabled the following developments: HPC environment for numerical design (solvers coupling, visulaization algorithms for multiphysics simulations analysis, large-scale automatic meshing tools), a complete suite of numerical design tools including multi-disciplinary optimization capabilities, models pre-processing automation and taking into account uncertainties. Large-acale simulation demonstators were run by optimizing software on massively parallel multi-cores supercomputers. In the materials fields, challenging simulations were conducted for predicting materials behaviors and fatigue in severe conditions. Specific tools and calculation procedures were developped for designing artificial materials within specific optical and acoustial properties.
Number of scientific articles published: 2
– H. BOUSSA (CSTB), M. NAKHLE (CS), J. DUYSENS (CS), A. SICHAIB (CSTB), “Virtual Laboratory for testing anchors under static and cyclic loads”, 8th World Congress on Computational Mechanics (WCCM8), 5th European Congress on Computational Methods in Applied Sciences and Engineering (ECCOMAS 2008), June 30 –July 5, 2008, Venice, Italy
– M. NAKHLE (CS), J. DUYSENS (CS) “Principaux résultats et avancées majeures issus du projet collaboratif EHPOC”, MICADO Journée Simulation Numérique, Paris, 7 octobre 2010
Number of patents filed: 0
Number of product’s innovation: 3
– Delamination models for composite materials (integrated into SAMCEF)
– Multi-physics models for welding (integrated into PROCESS);
– DISTENE module for parallel meshing & remeshing.
Number of product’s innovation service: 1
– Service around the platform SALOME : Open Grid Generator for hexahedral meshing
Number of projected jobs created: 0
Number of jobs maintained: 0
Number of related companies creation: 0
To be measured in details later with the exploitation of software platforms integrating tools and algorithms developped within EHPOC (CSDL, OPENHPC,…) and with the impact of new advanced technologies coming from EHPOC and embedded into ISVs software (ESI Group, Distene, Samtech,…).