– Face recognition and face tracking
– Improvement of the face quality by using surresolution.
– Selection of the best in term of quality, orientation and precision of series of images
– Pedestrian tracking
– Segmentation in region of interest, extraction of moving edges with morphological space-time gradient or background difference.
– Classification of the forms in classes: pedestrians, groups.
– Algorithm for components separation of the groups.
– Definition of signature based on the keypoints stored in KD-Tree for the multi camera re-identification
Number of scientific articles published: 11
Number of patents filed: 0
Number of product’s innovation: 2
– face recognition for Facing-IT
– pedestrian tracking for Evitech
Number of product’s innovation service: 0
Number of projected jobs created: 3
Number of jobs maintained: 2
2 full-time equivalents for the companies.
Number of related companies creation: 0