The project has provided a new secure architecture completly independant of any network layer systems. the proposed ONEMAND secure network can be used for cloud secure end to end architecture & for Adhoc networks
Number of scientific articles published: 9
– M. Bourguiba, K. Haddadou, I. EL Korbi and G. Pujolle. Improving Network I/O Virtualization for Cloud Computing. IEEE Transactions on Parallel and Distributed Systems. A paraître, 2013.
– M. Bourguiba, K. Haddadou and G. Pujolle. Packet Aggregation Based Network I/O Virtualization for Cloud Computing. Elsevier Computer Communica- tions. 35(3):309–319. 2012.
– M. Bourguiba, I. El Korbi, K. Haddadou, and G. Pujolle. Improving virtual ma- chines networking performance for cloud computing, IFIP/IEEE Integrated Net- work Management Symposium, IFIP/IEEE IM 2013, Ghent, Belgium.
– M. Bourguiba, K. Al Agha, and K. Haddadou. Improving networking performance for mobile virtual cloud, The Third International conference on Network of the Future, NoF 2012, Tunis, Tunisia.
– A.Amamou, M. Bourguiba, K. Haddadou, and G. Pujolle. DBA-VM: Dynamic Bandwidth Allocator for Virtual Machines, IEEE ISCC 2012, Cappadocia, Turkey.
– A.Amamou, M. Bourguiba, K. Haddadou, and G. Pujolle. A dynamic Bandwidth Allocator for Virtual Machines in a Cloud Environment, IEEE CCNC 2012, Las Vegas, USA.
Number of patents filed: 1
1 Patent under submission
Number of product’s innovation: 1
INEO.ONDEMAND: Secure Cloud access control system
Number of product’s innovation service: 0
Number of projected jobs created: 0
Number of jobs maintained: 9
9 engineers worked on this project wil continue now in the three SME
Number of related companies creation: 1
New business creation activities related to INEO.ONDEMAND product