Number of scientific articles published: 2
– Kthiri, M.; Kadionik, P.; Lévi, H.; Loukil, H.; Ben Atitallah, A.; Masmoudi, N.; “A parallel hardware architecture of deblocking filter in H264/AVC,” Electronics and
Telecommunications (ISETC), 2010 9th International Symposium on , vol., no.,
pp.341-344, 11-12 Nov. 2010 doi: 10.1109/ISETC.2010.5679363
– Kthiri, M.; Kadionik, P.; Lévi, H.; Loukil, H.; Ben Atitallah, A.; Masmoudi, N.; “An
FPGA implementation of motion estimation algorithm for H.264/AVC,” I/V Communications and Mobile Network (ISVC), 2010 5th International Symposium on , vol., no., pp.1-4, Sept. 30 2010-Oct. 2 2010 doi: 10.1109/ISVC.2010.5654826
– P. Ficheux: Le projet RTEL4I, séminaire “systèmes embarqués” Technifutur Liège (Belgique), mars 2009
Number of patents filed: 0
Number of product’s innovation: 1
Number of product’s innovation service: 1
– Quality of service regarding embedded/realtime Linux distribution was greatly improved as creating distribution is much easier thanks to GUI.
– Xenoscope tools is a very useful tool for realtime debug.
– Multiplatform approach is very important too as customer as to learn only ONE interface.
– A new product called “Mandriva build platform” was prototyped. The product is dedicated to Linux distribution production including code analysis, compilation and test.
Number of projected jobs created: 10
Number of jobs maintained: 0
Number of related companies creation: 0
– No new activity/company created.
– Embedded system training was greatly improved at Open Wide