This year 100% Europe will comprise two major sequences:
– a conference addressing key topics for clusters and their members:
the twin transition – green and digital transition – under Horizon Europe
hear about experiences with EU-funded projects from your peers
have a chance to present for the next phase of Horizon Europe topics
– a 1 to 1 brokerage afternoon with our bespoke matchmaking platform
If you are an actor of the European research and innovation landscape, please join us on Thursday 18 November for an exceptional event with high value-added conferences and B2B meetings featuring Systematic’s growing European ecosystem!
10:00 | Opening
10:05 | What role for European clusters in addressing the twin transition – green and digital transition – under Horizon Europe?
– Ms. Ulla ENGELMANN, European Commission, DG GROW
– Mr. Ola SVEDIN, Mobile Heights, Sweden
– Mr. Jean-Luc BEYLAT, Systematic Paris-Region, France
11:00 | What can clusters and their SME members get from EU projects:
To develop their business beyond EU borders with European partners
To innovate and accelerate with EU-funded projects with testimonials from European clusters and SMEs.
3 testimonials :
- Testimonial cluster LASER-GO GLOBAL project: Ms. Angelika MURR, Photonics Hub/Optence, Germany
- Testimonial SME RIMA project: Mr. Rubén González Bernal, ISOTROL, Drone4PV, Spain
- Testimonial SME B-HUB project: Mr. Alexis BEROLATTI, BC Diploma, France
12:00 | Find your partner(s) for the next wave of Horizon Europe calls!
– Selected participants will have a chance to present their ideas for the next phase of Horizon Europe topics. As the number of slots is limited (5 minutes per organisation), pitch proposals will be selected by organisers.
Here are the first selected pitchs :
- ADACORE : FormalGuard: software+hardware solution for security by design
- ALGODONE : Cybersecurity at the Hardware (Semiconductor ) or FIrmware level.
- COLIBRITD : Software / quantum computing
- ECOMESURE : Real-time air quality monitoring for smarter cities and buildings
- ESILV : De Vinci Research Center, big data, IA, machine learning, digital simulation, new energies
- INTENTO DESIGN : Why is ID-Xplore NOT Just Another Optimizer?
- SET IN STONE : Why is blockchain a key technology of tomorrow’s European Citizens Cybersecurity ?
- UNITED BIOMETRICS : Multi-factor mobile biometric authentication to stop the fraud for mobile payments, e-Commerce and vital applications
12:55 | Conclusion
13:00 | End of conference
– – – – – – – – – – – – – –
14:00 – 18:00| 1 TO 1 BROKERAGE MEETINGS with our bespoke matchmaking platform
Make the right connections within the ecosystems represented by our European cluster partners thanks to our matchmaking platform and build your EU projects’ consortia.