Systematic’s Cyber & Security Hub co-organises its event ‘Horizon Cyber’ with Saint-Quentin-en-Yvelines, ECSO, ACN, Banque Populaire Val de France and the support from the Ile de France region.
This event aims to boost the Cyber & Security Community and interact with its local territories through a dedicated conference on the following topic: ‘What’s up in Cyber security in Europe?’
- Conference on the research programmes in Europe with a focus on certification, security, assessment and cyber evaluation
- Update on the Digital Europe and the Horizon Europe programmes
- Pitches of pre-selected startups
- Investor presentation
- One-to-one meetings (Startup / Investor)
- ‘Cyber Investor Day’ will give opportunities to promising SMEs to meet specialised investors (private and corporate venture funds)
The Horizon Cyber event is organised in partnership with the Paris Cyber Week and the European digital transformation forum, which takes place on Wednesday 30th September and Thursday 1st October.
Paris Cyber Week
Wednesday 30th September & Thursday 1st October
Horizon Cyber: Friday 2nd October
9.30: Conference « what’s up in Cyber security in Europe?”
9.30: Introduction to the session
- Luc Carpentier, General Manager, Banque Populaire Val de France
- Bernard Giry, Digital, innovation and research advisor, Région Île-de-France
- Alexandra Rosetti, Vice-Présidente déléguée au développement économique et à l’attractivité du territoire,Saint-Quentin-en-Yvelines
9.45 – 10.10: Round table : The next cyber research programmes in Europe (Horizon Europe)
- Thibaud Antignac, Executive Director, SPARTA
- Géraud Canet, French Delegate for Programme Committees in H2020 : ICT and Secure Societies, MESRI
- Geoffroy Hermann, Referent for research, ANSSI
- Joaquin Garcia-Alfaro, Full Professor, IMT
10.10 – 10.35: Round table: Focus on certification, security, assessment and cyber evaluation.
- Roberto Cascella, Senior Policy Manager, ECSO – Certification and regulation
- Philippe Blot, Lead Expert Certification, ENISA
Luc Chausson, Project manager and auditor, LNE
Franck Sadmi, Chargé de mission “Certifications de sécurité alternatives” ANSSI – Assessment and cyber evaluation
10h35 – 10.45: Blockchain: How is it used, which partners? – Join the B-hub dynamics
- Mona El Jadaoui – Project Manager, Systematic Paris-Region
- Karl Gedda – Director of development, Systematic Paris-Region
10.45 – 10.55: Break
10.55 – 11.00 : Cyber Investor Day’s opening
11.00 – 12.00: Startup/SME Pitches
1.30: CYBER INVESTOR DAY
- 1.30: Investor presentation
- 2h00: One-to-one meetings between investors / companies (Startups/ SMEs, Applications are closed)
4.00 : End of event
Free for Systematic’s members.
Focus on selected companies
ALGODONE : Secure activation Solution for connected objects : “Silicon-as-a-Service” offers enhanced flexibility, profitability and security for the electronics industry or any industry embedding critical electronic components.
BYSTAMP : The electronic stamp for authentication and signature, reintroducing the ink pad and its gesture in digital uses.
DROON : The first Blockchain enabling bridge, to access the power of blockchain technology, for every use case in Cybersecurity and data management.
DYNFI : Corporate Open Source Firewall, with Central Management System certified by ANSSI.
HARFANGLAB : European Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR) software with AI-enhanced detection, integrated investigation and remediation.
KEOPASS : Unique standalone wearable biometric authenticator for both logical and physical security.
MYPSSI : The solution to drive and track your cybersecurity compliance and to manage risk mitigation.
OXIBOX : Cyber-resilience solution : protect filesystems against malware and restore whole systems instantaneously.
RED ALERT LABS : Worldwide IoT security & certification software platform, helping organizations trust IoT solutions throughout their entire life-cycle.
SCILLE : Data navigator that secure and simplify sharing, storage and processes on Public Cloud for accessing the most confidential data
SEALD : An encryption technology that enables confidentiality, tracking and access control over data to be integrated into any workflow and/or application.
STIMSHOP : Solution to Secure Industry 4.0, IOT and contactless, using ultrasound to send and receive data over the air.
How to apply for Cyber Investor Day
Start-ups and SMEs – Registrations are closed.
Online event. Once registered, connection details will be provided on October 1st 2020.