Personal data protection charter - privacy
This charter details the Pôle Systematic Paris-Region‘s policy regarding the processing of personal data on its CRM, its corporate website (https://systematic-paris-region.org/) or any other website operated by the Pole (like its mini sites dedicated to its main events such as the Annual Convention). This Charter aims to inform you of the conditions under which we collect personal data, the reasons for which this data is collected, the use that is made of it and your rights.
1. Information collected
When you join the Pôle Systematic Paris-Region, during a meeting with a member of our operational team, during an event organized or promoted by the Pôle Systematic Paris-Region or when browsing one of its websites (corporate or dedicated), Systematic may need to collect personal data about you :
- Nominative data, such as your marital status, company, position, telephone numbers, professional address, email address ;
- Electronic identification data available on or from your computer (such as “cookies” or “IP addresses”). Your electronic identification data makes it possible to identify your connection terminal or the pages consulted on the website during your navigation.
Your data is collected by :
Nano-Innov site – Bât. 863
2, Boulevard Thomas Gobert
91127 PALAISEAU Cedex
Association of law 1901 published in the J.O. on November 12, 2005 – Siret N °: 485 364 525 00033
3. Right of access, rectification, deletion and opposition to processing
You have the right to access, rectify and delete personal information concerning you, as well as the possibility of opposing the processing of this data, which you can exercise at any time by sending an email to the Pôle Systematic Paris- Region at the following email address : email@example.com.
However, due to the obligation of security and confidentiality in the processing of personal data incumbent on the Pôle Systematic Paris-Region, you are informed that the Pôle Systematic Paris-Region reserves the right to ask you to provide proof of your identity, in particular by producing a scan of your valid identity document (in the event of an online request) or a signed photocopy of your valid identity document (in the event of a written request ).
The Pôle Systematic Paris-Region undertakes to respond to your request for access, rectification or opposition or any other request for additional information within a maximum period of 1 month which can go up to 3 months after your validation. and depending on the complexity and from the receipt of your request.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State in which your habitual residence is located, your place of work or the place where the infringement is alleged to have been committed, if you consider that the processing of personal data concerning you constitutes a violation of the applicable regulations.
4. Use of personal data by the Pôle Systematic Paris-Region
The Pôle Systematic Paris-Region processes the data concerning you which are necessary for the following purposes :
- Participation in the life of the association (legitimate processing)
- Registration for our events: Convention, Hubday, steering committees, CYGAL, … (treatment with explicit consent) face-to-face, in the form of webinars or in hybrid format
- Management of your subscription to the corporate newsletter *, registrations and unsubscriptions (processing with explicit consent)
- Management of your subscription to our newsletters * dedicated to Hubs and Issues, registrations and unsubscribes (processing with explicit consent)
- Carrying out satisfaction surveys and polls (processing with explicit consent)
- Production of anonymous statistics on the number of visits to the corporate site or dedicated mini-sites (legitimate processing)
5. Retention of personal data by the Pôle Systematic Paris-Region
The data is kept for a period that does not exceed the period necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or until your express request for deletion.
For the management of your subscription to newsletters: the Systematic Paris-Region Pole keeps the data until the request for deletion. In the event of unsubscription, the Pôle Systematic-Paris Region will deactivate the sending of newsletters.
6. Data recipients
Your personal data is intended for the services of the Pôle Systematic Paris-Region concerned by your requests.
The Pôle Systematic Paris-Region does not transmit your personal data except to share them with third parties in order to provide you with a service that you have expressly requested, or if the Pôle Systematic Paris-Region is summoned by a judicial authority or any other administrative authority. to communicate the information to him.
In a clearly defined and identified context, you may also be required, exceptionally, to give your prior consent to the sharing of your information following a request expressed by the Pôle Systematic Paris-Region.
7. Data security and hosting
The Pôle Systematic Paris-Region has endeavored to put in place reasonable precautions to preserve the confidentiality and security of the personal data processed and to prevent it from being distorted, damaged, destroyed or accessed by unauthorized third parties.
For the technical storage needs of your personal data, your data may be centralized with the following service providers :
- OVH : Website hosting
- Synolia / SugarCRM : CRM of the Systematic Paris-Region Pole
- Mailchimp : Creation and sending of push mailings
- Weezevent : Online registrations and payments
- Survey Monkey : Questionnaires, satisfaction surveys and online surveys
- Web Perspective : Registration Platform & Match Making
- Livestorm : All-in-one online event management video engagement platform (webinars)
- If Research : provision of IT services
The Pôle Systematic Paris-Region has set up a charter for the good use and security of IT resources, the objective of which is to implement all the necessary means to secure and protect access to the personal data processed. The Pôle Systematic Paris-Region ensures that all of these service providers comply with the GDPR regulations.
8. Modification of the charter
The Pôle Systematic Paris-Region may have to modify the Charter and will ensure that you are informed either by a special mention on its corporate website, or by a personalized warning, in particular in the context of sending newsletters.
* Personal data processing policy related to NEWSLETTERS pursuant to art. 13-14 of EU Regulation 2016/679
The Systematic Paris-Région Association, located at the Nano-Innov site, 2 boulevard Thomas Gobert, Bâtiment 863, 91120 PALAISEAU Cedex, represented by Mr. Jean-Luc Beylat, its President, as holder of the processing of your personal data, at terms and for the effects of Regulation EU 2016/679, hereby informs you that said regulation envisages the protection of stakeholders with regard to the processing of personal data and that this processing will be based on the principles of lawfulness, transparency and safeguard of your confidentiality and your rights.
Purpose of data processing :
- Purpose : the purpose of the processing is to manage the sending of newsletters (corporate or dedicated Hubs / Issues) which make it possible to inform the members of our ecosystem, Systematic members or not, of Pole news.
- Legal basis : in accordance with Article 6 of the GDPR, the data subject has consented to the processing of their personal data for the purpose of the processing in question.
Data processed : Your data will only be processed by staff expressly authorized by the holder under art. 29 of the GDPR. The data processed are: E-mail, Last name, First name, Company, Function.
The people concerned by the data processing : The recipients of our newsletters.
Recipients of personal data : The recipients of the personal data collected are the communication department and the IT department of the data controller.
Retention period : Systematic-Paris-Région keeps the email address as long as the person concerned does not unsubscribe (via the unsubscribe link integrated in the newsletters footer) or is no longer active within 3 years.
Your rights over personal data concerning you : You can access and obtain a copy of the data concerning you, object to the processing of such data, rectify them or have them erased in accordance with the provisions of Articles 15; 16; 17 of the GDPR. You also have a right to limit the processing of your data (Article 18 of the GDPR).
You can contact our DPO (personal data officer) electronically : firstname.lastname@example.org.
Complaint with the CNIL : If you feel, after contacting us, that your rights to your personal data have not been respected, you can send a complaint (complaint) to the CNIL via the link : https://www.cnil.fr/fr/plaintes